Friday, July 12, 2013

The month of July is speeding on by, the good news is that I have started getting back into the hands on portion of the hobby this month.  While I am not yet painting figures I have been working on some other projects.  The only one completed thus far is to upgrade or make new scenery items.  They will work for any period and scale but my main intention is to use them for Maurice as either a regular terrain feature but mainly as markers for the "That's Not on the Map" card terrain features.
I have tried to load a photo of these pieces at least 5 times this morning and every time I get an error telling me the internet explorer has stopped working.   WTF, never been a problem before.  I will post the photo and a brief description later .....I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment